Burnley Bridge Business Park is located directly adjacent to Junction 9 of the M65 motorway network. The prime 70 acre development will provide 650,000 sq. ft. of high quality manufacturing and distribution accommodation.
The latest Burnley Bridge Business Park leaflet can be viewed online:
The £50 million development is a major Burnley success story, it has attracted businesses from across the region who will benefit from excellent connectivity, high quality flexible accommodation and the availability of well trained and experienced workforce. Upon completion it is anticipated the new development will create up to 1,400 new and sustainable jobs in the sub region.
Tenants include YESS Electrical, Birchall’s Foodservice, and Exertis in a 500k sq foot new building.
Phase I of the works included connecting the site directly to the motorway network – funding to assist with this element was successfully obtained from the North West’s European Regional Development Fund and wholly endorsed by Burnley Borough Council.
Burnley Bridge is a development by The Eshton Group who are committed to delivering this flagship development.
Location & Setting
Burnley Bridge is directly accessed via Junction 9 of the M65 Motorway. The Southbound M65 leads to the M66, M60 and onto the M62, Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool – along the M65 to the West are Blackburn, the M6, Blackpool and the Lake District. In addition, within one hour of Burnley are four international airports in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Blackpool.
Contact Alex Hooley at Burnley Borough Council for more information on Burnley Bridge: 01282 477206 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of development
- Direct access to the motorway network
- Phased development with a range of high quality accommodation set with in a landscaped environment
- B1, B2 and B8 commercial floorspace available
- High Bay logistic opportunities
- Bespoke build to suit – swift delivery options alongside freehold, sale or pre-let basis
- Fagan & Whalley latest signing at Burnley Bridge
- First Tenant Secured at Burnley Bridge
- Burnley Bridge. First unit under offer
- First steel frame complete at Burnley Bridge
- Burnley bridge contractor appointed
For more information visit burnleybridge.co.uk