All entries must be submitted online by selecting the Enter Here button on the website.
Entry is open to businesses in Burnley and Padiham with 5 employees and above, please see award entry criteria for entry requirements for each award. If you have any questions about the entry process or you are having problems with the online entry form please contact Joanne Etherington on 01282 477315 or email email@example.com
Businesses can submit entries for one or more of the award categories. Please submit separate entries for each category you’d like to apply for and please ensure each separate entry meets the specific entry criteria specified for that particular category.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU COMPLETE ALL THE FIELDS IN THE ONLINE FORM.
The entry form asks for full business name, address and contact details.
NEW FOR 2017 – You can attach a supplementary document, image to support your online application (Supporting documents can be up to 16 MB in the following format PDF, DOC, DOCX, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF files are supported.) The option to attach a supporting document comes at the end of the online form – attaching a supporting document is optional
The online entry form includes the following questions for completion. There is a huge word limit on the entry form so don’t worry about word count limits.
Description of business – please give an outline description of your business and details of products and/or services which you provide.
Brief History – please provide a brief history of your business and a summary of its development.
Plans for the future – please summarise your short to long term plans.
Investment in People – please provide details of staff development initiatives and how they have benefited both your business and staff.
Why you should win: Please explain why your business excels under the criteria for this award and what you feel makes your business a winner in this category. Please ensure your statement answers any specific details in the criteria for the category – please refer to the award categories and entry criteria page at burnleybusinessawards.co.uk
Supporting document – If you like to submit some supplementary information in support of your nomination please attach it here. The document must be not larger than 16mb. PDF, DOC, DOCX, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF files are supported.
The deadline for entries is midnight on Friday 7th April 2017. We look forward to receiving your entries and hearing about the great work taking place in our local businesses.
You will receive an automated email reply with your entry submission shortly after you’ve submitted your entry – please check your spam box just in case. The reply will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your entries.
NOTE shortlisted finalists will be invited to present to the judging panel.
Rules of Entry:
1) All entries must be from businesses operating in Burnley & Padiham.
2) All entries must be received by midnight on Friday 7th April 2017.
3) The panel of judges may request further information.
4) Any information supplied in relation to your entry may be used in event publicity, however, information clearly marked as confidential will be treated in the strictest confidence.
5) The decision of the organisers, sponsors, or any of the judging panel is final in respect of matters relating to these awards.
6) Participation in the Burnley Business Awards 2017 means acceptance of these rules and regulations
7) Finalists will be invited to give a short presentation to the judging panel on the 26th and 27th April to expand on their online so please keep these dates free in your diaries – finalist presentations will take place at the Holiday Inn Express Burnley