Wherever you are on your journey, from securing your first overseas sale to developing a strategy that will help you to grow and succeed, our international experts are on hand to help you.
This fully-funded workshop hosted by by Department for International Trade North West will enable you to understand the benefits of selling abroad, what your company needs to do in order to position itself for long-term success and how to avoid the common pitfalls associated with exporting.
This free workshop covers all of the basics that you should consider to make international trade a success for your business, including:
- The benefits of exporting;
- The challenges encountered;
- The ingredients of a successful export strategy;
- Market research;
- Establishing the right route to market;
- Finding customers, agents and distributors;
- The support available from the Department for International Trade.
Tue 30 January 2018 09:30 – 13:00
Barton Grange Hotel, 746-768 Garstang Rd, Barton, Preston, PR3 5AA
To book your place please Click Here.
For any queries please contact Ilya Taho, events coordinator on 0161 237 4233 or email email@example.com