Evolve at Vision Park ~ new business space within Burnley’s latest flagship business park now taking enquiries
Evolve, a unique new premium business space complex, on Burnley’s latest flagship business park, Vision Park, will be ready for occupation within weeks.
The Evolve building provides units from 807 sq.ft. to 2,605 sq.ft. with B1 office, research and development and light industrial uses.
The quality managed business space which is located close to the town centre and two motorway junctions offers high quality business space aimed at growing businesses in hi-tech digital engineering and creative industry sectors.
Flexible terms are available with a standard lease agreement, meaning occupation can be taken at short notice.
Based adjacent to the Burnley College and UCLan Campus, within Burnley’s prestigious Knowledge Quarter, Evolve tenants will have access to a range of programmes in the adjacent education campus to support their growing business, including:
- DigitMe – assisting manufacturing SME’s to identify and implement transformative solutions in manufacturing processes
- Innovation Clinic – practical advice and innovation tool sets in IP support, prototype development, and commercialisation for companies looking to innovate
- Digital First – take advantage of digital innovation in your business by focussing on maximising potential through use of digital technologies
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships – business partnerships with research acadamies
- Investment readiness – guidance and support activities to help high growth businesses
Burnley Council Leader, Mark Townsend said: “Vision Park and the new Evolve business space has been described as one of the most exciting commercial developments in the Lancashire region. We are delighted the first phase is almost ready for occupation after the site was initially announced by Trebor Developments LLP in 2014. This visionary new advanced business park which sits at the heart of Burnley’s Knowledge Quarter will create new hi-skilled jobs for Burnley in the coming months and years”.
Adding: “Burnley is already a regionally significant centre for advanced manufacturing, with a growing digi-tech sector. We are creating modern business environments to attract growing business in these sectors.”
Councillor Sue Graham, Executive Member for Regeneration & Planning Policy said: “I’m delighted we secured a national developer to take forward Vision Park. Trebor delivers niche business parks across the UK including the successful Malvern Hills Science Park, and they’ve delivered a superb commercial development here in Burnley.”
“Burnley has a reputation for getting things done and has a strong package to offer investors, with super business infrastructure and a renowned pro-active business support environment, all of which gained Burnley a UK 11th place ranking as a business friendly town.”
Bob Tattrie, Managing Partner for Trebor, commented, “We are delighted to see phase one almost complete and ready for occupation, establishing Vision Park, Burnley, as the premium employment location in Burnley, offering high quality, yet flexible, accommodation that can meet a range of occupiers’ requirements and we are looking forward to phases two and three coming on stream, which will provide office and hybrid industrial/office facilities to meet occupiers’ specific requirements.
Graham Cowley, Chair of the LEP’s Growth Deal Management Board, said: “Through Lancashire’s £320m Growth Deal investment programme we have helped to create numerous commercial environments across the county where business can flourish and Vision Park is a great example of this.
“The recent addition of the Evolve facility, which links to Burnley’s Knowledge Quarter, also demonstrates how the LEP’s early financial support helps to drive growth, create jobs, stimulate partnerships and unlock additional investment which directly benefits the whole of Lancashire.”
For more information or to book a viewing of Evolve and Vision Park contact Martyn Hardacre in Burnley Council’s Business Support Team on 01282 477213 or Michael Cavannagh, Trevor Dawson Commercial Property Consultants, on Tel: 01282 458007
Trebor Developments, working in partnership with Burnley Council, appointed Barnfield Construction to deliver the first phase of industrial development at the prestigious Vision Park site earlier in the year.
The Vision Park development will provide starter industrial units from 800 sq ft to rent and larger industrial units from 2,000 sq ft to rent or purchase, the build contract included site preparation and infrastructure works to service the balance of phases 2 and 3 at Vision Park which will provide further office, industrial or hybrid accommodation on a design to suit basis, with accommodation from 5,000 sqft up to 35,000 sqft.
The Vision Park development has been partly funded by a grant from the Lancashire LEP.
About the Lancashire Growth Deal
- The Vision Park development has been supported by a grant from the LEP’s £320m Growth Deal investment programme. This funding, one of the largest Growth Deal settlements to be allocated to a LEP by government, is designed to help improve and upgrade existing commercial infrastructure, kickstart new economic initiatives, and unlock additional private investment to drive further growth across the county.
- Over 40 projects have directly benefitted from the LEP’s Growth Deal Programme which will help to generate up to 11,000 new jobs, create 3,900 new homes and attract £1.2 billion of additional public and private investment for Lancashire.
- Lancashire’s Growth Deal programme is also fully aligned to other major economic initiatives such as the £450m Preston, South Ribble and Lancashire City Deal, the £20m Growing Places Investment Fund, and the Lancashire Advanced Manufacturing and Energy Enterprise Zone Cluster.
- For more information visit lancashirelep.co.uk