A state-of-the-art leisure centre with two swimming pools; 90-station Precor fitness suite; two dance studios; sports halls for badminton, basketball, netball, football, martial arts, trampolining and gymnastics; two top-class glass backed squash courts with maple sprung floors and a health suite with sauna, steam room, spa pool and relaxation area.
The Atrium Café sells healthy, freshly cooked food perfect for after your workout; and don’t forget to look up as you leave where you will see, high up in the atrium, ‘Lightweave’ a delicate and ethereal sphere woven from metal by artist Liam Curtain which looks stunning against the night sky when it is illuminate with coloured lights.
Available at Burnley Council’s leisure facilities – St Peter’s Leisure Centre in Burnley and Padiham Leisure Centre:
- Swimming pools Squash courts
- A new state of the art gym, with Synrgy 360x equipment
- Group fitness classes Sauna
- Steam and spa facilities
- Sports halls for hire
- Activities for children and young people organised by our Sport and Play Development Team
- Our popular healthy lifestyles programmes
- And the ‘Clear’ health and fitness membership, which provides great value for money