Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale Council for Voluntary Services is an infrastructure organisation that is now over 80 years old. Having been around for so long we are the primary organisation for all things related to providing the local community with support and development. With age comes experience. There’s nobody more experienced than BPRCVS in East Lancashire.
We exist to develop, deliver, support and promote voluntary action, charitable activity and local community development throughout the regions of Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale as well as the wider East Lancashire region.
BPRCVS is a committed, dedicated, professional organisation with staff that are passionate about helping others. We live by our motto: Helping people to help others.
Here’s how we do it…
- BPRCVS represent the views of the charity, community and voluntary sector on many statutory led committees.
- We provide a wide range of services to cover the everyday needs of groups and charities as well as a number of services that are one-off requirements.
- Burnley, Pendle & Rossendale CVS consistently engages in strategic partnership activities to provide the most wholesome service.
- We develop initiatives to meet the needs of individuals and groups by identifying gaps in the provision of services.
- Burnley, Pendle & Rossendale CVS bring together voluntary, community, charity and faith organisations to discuss issues of common concern.
- We help to promote charitable organisations and community groups by distributing information through the BPRCVS network.