Burnley digital business, CheckedSafe, are celebrating after picking up the prestigious Transport Supplier of the Year Award at the 2019 National Transport Awards, held in London.
Their SaaS platform created for vehicle legal compliance has revolutionised legal compliance in the transport industry, creating digital apps to simplify Health & Safety Legislation and DVSA legislation as a modest cost.
Their Checkedsafe vehicle compliance management apps offer compliance solution aids for the reporting, rectification and monitoring of all vehicle defects, and managing fleet maintenance, with paperless digital defect reporting.
Darran Harris, Solicitor and Director, Checkedsafe said: “We are delighted our digital transport app has been recognised within the industry with this award. The award Judges, who chose Checkedsafe as the winner, are highly regarded and respected in the Transport world so we are especially pleased to be have been crowned winners.”
National Transport Awards 2019 Judging Panel
• Professor David Begg, Chair of the Judging Panel and Chief Executive of Transport Times
• Louise Ellman MP, MP for Liverpool Riverside
• Stephen Fidler, Director of Local Transport Policy, Department for Transport
• Lilian Greenwood MP, Chair, Transport Select Committee
• Claire Haigh, Chief Executive, Greener Journeys
• Anthony Smith, Chief Executive, Transport Focus