You’re not alone in this 0800 488 0057
Boost Featured Support Offer
Boost Bespoke Programme
The Boost Bespoke Programme is designed to support ambitious businesses with the potential and determination to achieve significant sustainable business growth.
Established businesses face many business growth challenges when scaling their operation, including:
- Accessing new regional, national and international markets
- Assessing and understanding the best financial options for growth (debt and equity)
- Introducing differentiated products and services that build on existing markets
- Being resilient to change in the economy or markets that can hinder growth
- Boosting productivity and minimising waste
- Developing and building an effective team
We can offer a package of fully funded support tailored to the specific needs of the business, comprising some/all of the following:
- Accelerating Growth workshops – Rapidly scaling a business such that it grows exponentially is especially challenging. These half-day events deliver a new specialist set of power tools that help overcome the most common growth constraints. Showcasing practical techniques, converting ambitious strategic intent into a profitable operational reality.
- Peer-to-peer board networks – presenting a new approach to tackling the challenges of scaling a business, by pooling the experience and expertise of other ambitious Lancashire business owners within a confidential professional forum. You will build a new network of objective trusted advisors who think and act as you do, and the shared wisdom and experiences of a local group and their combined network will help make “it” happen.
- 1-2-1 coaching support from a team of highly experienced and proven high growth entrepreneurs. Opportunities to learn from like-minded people who have been on a similar growth journey. The coaching support is tailored to focus on the specific growth constraints facing your business right now.
- Growthology Online – online learning platform providing 24/7 access to downloads of learning materials, growthology toolkits, webinars, “how to” guides and investment readiness templates.
Who is it for?
Lancashire based ambitious SME businesses who have been trading for more than 3 years and have ten or more staff*. As the programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund you must not be a retailer or business-to-consumer focused organisation.
* SME – Small to Medium Enterprises must employ fewer than 250 full-time people with a turnover of less than £40m.
As a leader of a Lancashire – based business, you’ll know this programme is for you if:
- You and your team are totally committed to rapidly growing your business
- Your business requires specialist consultancy and advice to help overcome the challenges associated with rapidly scaling up
- You recognise that you may have to up-skill you and your team in order to successfully grow the business
- Your business needs to tap into the high growth business support in order to expand internationally and find the funds to fuel this growth
How does it work?
- Your Boost Advisor will meet with you to examine your plans for growth.
- Your Boost Advisor will work with you to conduct a review individually tailored to the needs of your business.
- Your Boost Advisor will design a package of support unique to your business needs and plans for growth.
- Your Boost Advisor will support you throughout your growth journey and introduce you to other relevant business support as needed.
Growth Mentoring is a fully funded programme where your business is matched with a successful businessperson who’ll support you to tackle the challenges that you are facing in growing your business. These challenges could include: business planning, finance, sales, marketing and human resource management to name just a few.
The mentor will share their knowledge, experience and skills to help you develop your own Growth Action Plan. Over a series of one-to-one or group mentoring sessions they’ll then work with you to put the plan into action and address any barriers that may arise.
Working with a mentor helps you take focused time out to work on the business, rather than in the business, developing a growth strategy and clear business development goals.
With more than 300 mentors to choose from, we’re sure we have someone with the skills and experience to be a sounding board for you to test ideas on, and to offer a different perspective on your business.
Growth Support Programme
The fully funded Growth Support Programme helps new businesses in Lancashire to achieve their growth aspirations. Starting a business is incredibly difficult and so is growing it.
Challenges like sales, marketing, finance, business planning and recruitment can all place barriers in front of ambitious businesses.
We have designed a programme of support to equip you with the skills and knowledge not only to launch a successful enterprise but also to teach you the latest business growth and scaling techniques.
You will benefit from a tailored programme of masterclasses, which have been specifically designed to equip you and your new business with the tools and techniques you need to succeed.
You’ll have a dedicated Boost Advisor working with you throughout your growth journey and access to a range of specialist Growthology online tools helping you to unlock your potential.
We will also invite you to essential growth networking events suited to your business needs and providing a platform to market your services to a network of other new businesses and generate sales opportunities.
Who is it for?
Lancashire based ambitious individuals and SME businesses less than 3 years old*. As the programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund you must not be a retailer or business-to-consumer focused organisation.
* SME – Small to Medium Enterprises must employ fewer than 250 full-time people with a turnover of less than £40m
How does it work?
- Contact Boost on 0800 488 0057 or by completing the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you for an initial discussion.
- Your Boost Advisor will meet with you to examine your business model and plans for growth.
- You will be invited to attend a series of masterclasses to find out more about how to maximise your chances of success and minimise risk.
- Your Boost Advisor will support you throughout your start-up and growth journey and introduce you to other relevant business support as needed.